Last night we had our seventh meeting. We had done very very little prayer for revival, but some prayer for one another. I felt we need to begin to actively pray for revival. But I have compassion as I watch people trying to find who they are in Him, or find their place in such a very diverse group.
I continue to feel that loving one another is a key part of this revival. You shall know them by their love for one another. So God is strongly in favour of us building one another up. In fact I feel that as new people join the group we need to loose and bind into Thai life and restore them through Jesus Christ.
But not the IDEA of restoration, but the actual REALITY of lives restored. Actually CHANGED lives.
I felt led to search for the words “the power of testimony” on YouTube and I knew I would end up with a Bill Johnson teaching. I ended up with three very short clips which I showed to the group.
After playing the clips I was astonished to see that Bill Johnson’s teaching mostly mirrors what I have been led by the Holy Spirit to believe. I honestly had no idea!
What Bill Johnson calls testimony I call faith. I don’t agree that we should prophecy anything but we need to release what has been released in Heaven… on His cross and in His resurrection. I think self discipline in this is a good thing. Besides, there is no limit… He did EXCEEDINGLY ABUNDANTLY ABOVE all that we can ask or think or imagine! Focus on what we can loose or bind from Jesus Christ because apart from Him we can do nothing
I think that hearing what I have been explaining being spoken by another leader was helpful for people. Having it explained from another viewpoint was useful to embed the PERMISSION that we often need to actually DO what the bible says to do.
Having heard about the power of testimonies we listed the testimonies that we have had in 7 weeks. When BillJ says testimonies I prefer miracles.
1. Legs spontaneously healed while she was in the group
2. Persistent back pain healed with prayer
3. Food miracle witnessed by all who ate that night
4. One of us got a job, a better one than she had lost
5. One of us was about to have her house auctioned off in two working days but got her house back
6. Emotional miracle where one of us is being restored
7. One of us had deliverance from a demon that was tormenting him over night
8. One of us had a persistent cough which had lasted for many months but it reduced after prayer and then was completely gone a few days later
10. Legs hurt on a run healed
There may be more, but I can’t remember them at this time.